Kula is a town and municipality in the West Backa District of Vojvodina, Serbia. It is located within the fertile flatland of Vojvodina, on a crossroad between Novi Sad (52 km away), Sombor (40 km away) and Subotica (60 km away).
TOP 5 REASONS TO INVEST IN KULA
- Easy access to local incentives for investors
- Ample fertile & high-quality agricultural land
- Well established industry with a high number of SMEs
- Great renewable energy potential & geothermal capacity
- Fully equipped industrial zone & excellent geographical position